Printed from the Merit Badge Center, Philippines - http://www.meritbadge.org.ph/
- Make a rough sketch of your Troop meeting room or a room in your church, school, or home. From it, submit a finished scale floor plan - such drawing to be properly titled to indicate by accepted conventional symbols all openings, equipment, and safety devices. Name the drawing instruments used.
- Submit a scale drawing of some piece of craftwork for use in home, school, Troop meeting place or camp, which is sufficiently clear and detailed to be used by somebody else as a working basis for making the article. The drawing should include a bill of materials with an estimate of costs.
- Submit drawing made by yourself of each of the following:
- Orthographic and isometric projections of an object other than those specified in Requirement Numbers 1 and 2.
- Reduce or enlarge a simple scale drawing approved by your Counselor, indicating the scale of enlargement or reduction you have used.
- Make an ink tracing of the craftwork in Requirement Number 2, and submit the cost of reproducing drawing by blue-printing, photostating, or other methods of reproduction.
- Submit a hand-lettered poster or bulleting approximately 60 x 70 centimeters - for use by a school, church, Troop or Council; or submit a hand-lettered personal greeting card for someone's birthday, a holiday, or other similar occasions.
Drafting Notes - http://www.hms.havre.k12.mt.us/hagen/tools/5/index.html
Drawing Systems - http://www.tech.purdue.edu/cg/courses/tg217/217_lay.html
Worksheet - http://www.mbcenter.org/pub/ws/ws_drafting.pdf