Printed from the Merit Badge Center, Philippines - http://www.meritbadge.org.ph/
- Show on a map of the Philippines where the following crops are grown in volume: corn, rice, sorghum, and soybeans.
- Grow any of the above crops in an area of not less than 200 square meters A(if planted to a standard variety), or in a smaller plot if planted to an experimental variety. (Consult your Merit Badge Counselor before planting).
- Keep an accurate and complete record of costs, hours of work, seed and other materials, and yield.
- Submit your record, with samples of yield, to your Counselor, and describe the relative value of at least three varieties of the crop planted.
- Describe modern ways of crop farming.
Farming Tips - http://www.da.gov.ph/tips/techno_guides.html
Worksheet - http://www.mbcenter.org/pub/ws/ws_cropproduction.pdf