Printed from the Merit Badge Center, Philippines - http://www.meritbadge.org.ph/
- Write a satisfactory business letter and a personal letter.
- Know simple bookkeeping, shorthand, or typing.
- Make a budget of your expenses, including those for clothes and incidentals. Keep a complete and actual account of personal receipts and expenditures for three months.
- Be prepared to answer questions and problems on interest, percentages, and discounts.
- Obtain and hold a job in a company or business organization for at least one month (after school hours, during weekends, or vacations periods). Present a certificate from your employer that for the period you were employed - you put into practice the Scout Oath and Law, and have shown your efficiency in your attendance, due regard for your general appearance; or render one year successful service as a Troop or Outfit Scribe, under the same conditions.
Business Letter Writing - http://esl.about.com/library/weekly/aa041399.htm
eResume Writing - http://www.eresumewriting.com
Fractions-Decimals-Percentages - http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.fractions.html
Loans and Interest - http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.interest.html
Pitman Shorthand - http://pitmanshorthand.homestead.com/
Professional Writing - http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/pw/
Resume Writing - http://writing.colostate.edu/guides/documents/resume/
Worksheet - http://www.mbcenter.org/pub/ws/ws_business.pdf